White Gold Claddagh Ring Twist Band
White Gold Claddagh Ring with twist band inspired by one of Ireland’s most enduring symbols of love and heritage. The historic 17th century Claddagh ring.
Handcrafted in Ireland, this fresh interpretation carries three significant symbols from the traditional. A truly meaningful piece offering a heart as a symbol of love. The crown to signify your loyalty. The hands as a symbol of friendship.
- Made & Hallmarked in Ireland
- Finely Polished Solid White Gold
- Presents in Signature Wooden Box
Free Secure Delivery
- Complimentary worldwide shipping from Ireland
UPS Worldwide Express upgrade also available at checkout
Shipping & Returns Policy
- Hassle-free exchange or refunds within 100 days of purchase
For more information, see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handcrafted jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the pieces we create. We will always ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Don’t know your ring size? Request a Free Ring Sizer here.
Drawing inspiration from ancient Celtic knotwork, a beautifully woven band completes this piece.
Made to last, this ring was designed to be worn and enjoyed daily. An heirloom to be passed down through the generations of your family. This Claddagh ring is the perfect piece to honor your love and connection to Ireland.
The ideal gift for a loved one or piece to mark a special milestone in your life. Comfortable fit for everyday wear.
Designed and handcrafted by Jewellery Designer and Silversmith Eileen Moylan
Do you have a question? Please feel free to Contact Us directly.
Dimensions: Height to crown 7.3mm, Band height 3.5mm, hallmarked 9ct white gold