White Gold Claddagh Ring Twist Band
Contemporary Claddagh Design for the Modern Woman
Inspired by one of Ireland’s most enduring symbols of love and heritage. The original Claddagh ring dates back to the 17th century.
Handcrafted in solid white gold, this modern interpretation features an elegant woven band. Two minimalist hands present a crowned heart.
Carry the heart as a symbol of love, the crown for loyalty, and the hands for friendship.
- Handmade & Hallmarked in Ireland
- Finely Polished Solid White Gold
- Presents in Signature Wooden Box
Free Secure Delivery
- Complimentary worldwide shipping from Ireland
UPS Worldwide Express upgrade also available at checkout
Please allow up to 3 days for dispatch
Shipping & Returns Policy
- Hassle-free exchange or refunds within 100 days of purchase
For more information, see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handcrafted jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the pieces we create. We will always ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Don’t know your ring size? Request a Free Ring Sizer here.
A modern yet timeless design ideal for everyday wear. This Claddagh ring is the perfect piece to honor love and an affinity to Ireland.
Designed and handcrafted in solid 9ct white gold by Jewellery Designer and Silversmith Eileen Moylan
Do you have a question? Please feel free to Contact Us directly.
Dimensions: Height to crown 7.3mm, Band height 3.5mm