Trinity Knot Tie Pin
Silver Trinity Knot Tie Pin made by hand in Ireland using time honored silversmith techniques. This classic Celtic Knot synonymous with ancient Irish design is never-ending, has no beginnings and no end. Features secure pinch back and chain for secure fitting.
- Handmade in Ireland
- Hallmarked Sterling Silver
- Pinch Back Secure Fastening
- 12 mm Diameter
Free Secure Delivery
- Enjoy complimentary fast worldwide shipping from Ireland
Courier Delivery also available at checkout for 1-3 day express worldwide delivery
For more information on delivery times see Shipping
30 Day Returns Policy
- Hassle free exchange or refunds on any item purchased through our online store within 30 days of purchase
For more information on delivery times see our Returns Policy
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the jewelry we create and so, we will ensure you are always 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Furnish the forever message in the way of the celts. The Trinity know symbolizes eternity and the holy trinity. The Celts are well known for their exquisite art and metalwork, and one of their design hallmarks is intricate knots and interlacing (as seen throughout the famous Book of Kells and Tara Brooch). Crafted from sterling silver, the three point design offers the opportunity to honor your Irish heritage in a polished and contemporary style.
Like all of our pieces, this Irish tie pin is handcrafted by Irish silversmiths in our Cork workshop. Bears the full hallmark from the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle. Arrives exquisitely presented in a solid wood presentation box.
Dimensions: Height 12mm / Width 12mm / Weight 4 grams
Also available, matching Trinity Knot Cufflinks. Please Contact Us to request any of our handcrafted Irish rings in an alternative polished finish, precious metal, 14 karat, 18 karat or with engravings