Ogham Grá Cufflinks
Inscribed with a simple message of love written in Ireland’s earliest ancient script.
Our beautifully polished round Grá Cufflinks make the perfect gift for a close friend or family member.
Crafted by hand in solid silver. These unique contemporary cufflinks feature a strong secure fitting to ensure they last the test of time.
- Sterling Silver hallmarked by the Irish Assay Office
- Complete in sleek polished finish with oxidised inscription
- Presents in signature lacquered wooden box
- Dimension: 15 mm diameter | 10 grams
Grá meaning love in Irish Gaelic
Ogham is an ancient Irish alphabet which was in use almost 2000 years ago. It is the earliest form of writing to be used in Ireland.
Our ancestors etched this ancient linear script into large upright stone pillars. Examples of these Ogham Standing Stones can still be found scattered around the Irish landscape to this day.
Each cufflink is individually handcrafted using traditional techniques. Designed and made by jewellery designer Eileen Moylan in her workshop in County Cork.
Any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.
Free Secure Delivery
Enjoy complimentary worldwide shipping from Ireland.
UPS Worldwide Express Shipping upgrade also available at checkout.
Returns & Exchange
- Hassle-free exchange or refund
For more information see Shipping and Returns
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewellery, we proudly stand over the quality of the pieces we create. We will always ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.