Ogham Dóchas Pendant Gold
This solid gold pendant is inscribed by hand with ancient Ogham writing. It carries s beautiful Irish sentiment, dóchas meaning hope.
A secret inscription for her, concealed in Ireland’s earliest form of writing.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked solid 9ct gold
- Presents in a signature wooden box
- Includes a high-quality gold chain
Free Secure Delivery
- Enjoy complimentary fast worldwide shipping from Ireland
Express UPS Courier Delivery also available at checkout.
Dispatches within 3 days
- Exchange or refunds on items purchased through our online store
For more information see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the jewelry we create. We will ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
This unique piece offers exquisite craftsmanship in a contemporary design inspired by the past.
Handmade in County Cork by award-winning silversmith Eileen Moylan.
Hallmarked by the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
Model wears an 18″ chain
H 43mm W 6.2mm D 3.3mm