Ogham Dóchas Hope Pendant
Dóchas, the Irish word for hope, engraved on this solid silver pendant. Translated into the beautiful linear strokes of the ancient Ogham script, Ireland’s oldest form of writing.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Sterling Silver with Irish Hallmark
- Includes high-quality chain
Free Secure Delivery
- Enjoy complimentary fast worldwide shipping from Ireland
Express Courier Delivery also available at checkout for 1-3 day worldwide delivery.
100 Day Returns Policy
- Exchange or refunds on items purchased through our online store within 100 days of purchase
For more information see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the jewelry we create. We will ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
A stunning example of quality handmade Irish jewelry, designed and made in County Cork by award-winning silversmith Eileen Moylan.
Hallmarked by the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle. As a general guide. an 18-inch chain will sit just at the collar bone.
H 43mm W 6.2mm D 3.3mm
Also available with custom Ogham inscription or on a men’s chain by request.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.