Ogham Dóchas Hope Pendant
Dóchas, the Irish word for hope, engraved on this stunning solid silver pendant. Your inscription will be concealed in the beautiful linear strokes of the ancient Ogham script. This ancient script is Ireland’s oldest form of writing dating back to the 4th century.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Sterling Silver with Irish Hallmark
- Includes high-quality chain
Free Secure Delivery
- Enjoy complimentary fast worldwide shipping from Ireland
Express UPS Worldwide Express also available at checkout.
Please allow up to 3 days for dispatch
- Exchange or refunds on items purchased through our online store
For more information see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the jewelry we create. We will ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
A stunning example of quality handmade Irish jewelry, designed and made in County Cork by award-winning silversmith Eileen Moylan.
Hallmarked by the Irish Assay Office in Dublin Castle.
Model wears an 18″ chain
H 43mm W 6.2mm D 3.3mm
Also available for men’s by request. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.