Anam Cara Pendant Gold Men’s
Handcrafted men’s solid gold Anam Cara pendant, inspired by the concept of Anam Cara from Celtic wisdom
This unique pendant carries this beautiful Irish term for the friend of your soul
Engraved by hand in Ogham, the earliest form of the written Irish language
A secret inscription to express a meaningful connection of two souls
- Contemporary Hammered Finish
- Hallmarked by the Irish Assay Office
- High-quality Gold Chain
- Lacquered Wooden Presentation Box
Free Secure Delivery
Dispatches within 3 working days.
Enjoy complimentary worldwide shipping from Ireland. UPS Express Worldwide Shipping also available at checkout for guaranteed 1-3 working day delivery.
Exchange & Returns
- Hassle-free exchange or refund within 100 days of purchase
For more information see our Shipping & Returns
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the pieces we create. We will always ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Anam, the Irish word for soul. Cara, Irish for friend. Two souls destined to meet since the beginning of time.
Ogham is an ancient Irish alphabet that dates back to the 4th century. This contemporary men’s jewellery design was designed and crafted by silversmith Eileen Moylan
Complete in a hammered finish, the Anam Cara inscription is oxidized to create contrast.
A one of a kind piece perfect for daily wear, a future heirloom.
Suggested Chain Length: Standard Men’s 22″
Please choose chain length from drop-down
Dimensions: Height 24mm (+loop 5mm) / Width 15mm / Weight 10 grams
Do you have a question for us? Please feel free to Contact Us