Diamond Claddagh Ring Gold Weave Band
Image shows .5ct heart shaped diamond
This Gold Diamond Claddagh Ring offers a contemporary take on three beautiful Claddagh symbols.
Inspired by Ireland’s most iconic symbol of Irish heritage and love, the historic Claddagh design. This modern interpretation carries the three original symbols offering love, loyalty, and friendship.
A simple heart for your love. Two hands for your friendship present a stunning heart-shaped diamond.
- Hallmarked by the Assay Office Dublin Castle
- Finely Polished Gold
- GIA Certified Diamond
- Secure Three Prong Setting
- Presents in Signature Wooden Box
Free Secure Delivery
- Complimentary worldwide shipping from Ireland
UPS Worldwide Express upgrade also available at checkout
Please allow up to 3 weeks for dispatch
Shipping & Returns Policy
- Hassle-free exchange or refunds
For more information, see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handcrafted jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the pieces we create. We will always ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Don’t know your ring size? Request a Free Ring Sizer here.
Crafted by hand in Ireland, the perfect piece to last a lifetime.
Sustainable Design: Conflict-free, ethically sourced diamonds. Created in 100% recycled precious metals.
Designed and handcrafted in white gold by Jewellery Designer and Silversmith Eileen Moylan
360° video and images feature a 0.5ct diamond
Do you have a question? Please feel free to Contact Us directly.
Dimensions: 8mm from heart to crown , band 3.5mm wide