Celtic Initial Pendant with Connemara Marble
Brand New To The Collection: Our Celtic Initial Pendant is paired with a tiny bead of authentic Connemara Marble.
Personalise this dainty pendant with a simple initial in a distinctive Celtic style. The subtle rich green marble charm is sourced directly from the west coast of Ireland, just for you.
The perfect piece for everyday or elegant evening wear.
- Handmade in Ireland
- Hallmarked Sterling Silver
- Presents in Luxury Wooden Box
Hand forged in 100% recycled sterling silver
Free Secure Delivery
- Enjoy complimentary worldwide shipping from Ireland
UPS Worldwide Express Upgrade also available at checkout
Please allow up to 3 days for us to prepare your piece
- Hassle-free exchange or refunds on any item purchased through our online store within 100 days of purchase
For more information see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the pieces we create. We will always ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Inspired by Ireland, each Celtic Initial Pendant is skillfully crafted by hand in our County Cork workshop.
The initial is complete in an oxidised effect to contrast beautifully with the finely polished silver. Adorned with a subtle charm of Connemara Marble, carefully hand chosen just for you.
As Ireland’s national gemstone, this special marble features rich green layers formed from lime mud sediment deposited on the sea bed over 650-750 million years ago.
One of the world’s rarest marbles, authentic Connemara Marble is found exclusively in the West of Ireland.
This stunning silver pendant is skillfully crafted by hand in our County Cork workshop.
Hallmarked by the Irish Assay Official in the historic building of Dublin Castle
Created by Silver & Goldsmith Eileen Moylan
Dimensions: H11mm x W10mm x D3.5mm (H15mm incl. loop)
Contact Us if you have any questions.