Ard Ogham Anam Cara Pendant Gold
Inscribed with the Irish words “Anam Cara” meaning soulmate, this handcrafted pendant in solid gold embodies the spirit and identity of Ireland.
The linear strokes of the ancient Ogham script rekindle the spiritual magic to connect with the energy of our heritage. The authentic Connemara marble charm sourced from the west coast of Ireland complements this piece of Irish jewelry beautifully.
Anam Cara literally translates as soul friend. Whether it is your friend, loved one or spiritual guide, this special concept perfectly describes the connection of two souls, destined to meet since the beginning of time.
Our Ard Ogham Anam Cara Pendant is crafted by hand in our workshop in County Cork.
- Handcrafted in Ireland
- Crafted in solid gold
- Comes with a high-quality gold chain
- Presents in signature luxury box
Free Secure Delivery
- Enjoy complimentary fast worldwide shipping from Ireland
Courier Delivery also available at checkout for 1-3 day express worldwide delivery
Please allow up to 3 days to prepare your order.
- Hassle-free exchange or refund on any item purchased through our online store within 30 days of purchase
For more information on delivery times see our Shipping & Returns Policy
Please allow up to 3 days to prepare your order
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewelry, we proudly stand over the quality of the jewelry we create. We will ensure you are 100% happy with your purchase.
This ancient Ogham inscription offers a secret message for your soul mate. Engraved by hand in Ireland’s earliest form of writing.
The Ard Collection is the work of award-winning jewelry designer Eileen Moylan.
Each piece carries the full Irish hallmark of quality from the assay office in historic Dublin Castle.
Presents in a signature polished wooden box.
Model wears an 18″ chain
Dimensions H 44mm – W 6.3mm – D 4mm
Please Contact Us if you have any questions