Anam Cara Bracelet Gold
This Gold Anam Cara Bracelet celebrates a spiritual connection between soul friends.
Anam is the Irish Gaelic word for soul. Cara means friend.
This unique concept from the Celtic tradition describes the coming together of two souls, destined to meet since the beginning of time.
Beautifully crafted from solid gold, this breathtaking bracelet combines ancient heritage and craftsmanship with contemporary design.
The perfect piece for the elegant modern woman.
- Designed & handcrafted in Ireland
- Independently tested & hallmarked by the Irish Assay Office
- Beautifully presents in luxury wooden box
Free Secure Delivery
- Enjoy complimentary fast worldwide shipping from Ireland
Express Courier Delivery also available at checkout for 1-3 day worldwide delivery
Please allow up to 3 days for us to prepare your piece
- Exchange or refund on any item purchased through our online store within 100 days of purchase
For more information see our Shipping & Returns Policy
- As with all of our handmade Irish jewellery, we proudly stand over the quality of the jewellery we create. We will always ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
From cut, file and polish to the subtle hammer marked finish, the anam cara bracelet is meticulously made by hand to create a piece to be treasured. Each piece is skillfully crafted from solid 9ct yellow gold using time honoured techniques.
The Anam Cara inscription is translated to Ogham writing, the earliest form of the written Irish Gaelic language. The Ogham alphabet dates back to the 4th century. Linear strokes of the fascinating ancient script bends seamlessly with this contemporary design.
A distinctive Irish jewellery creation with heritage re-imagined for the elegant, modern woman.
Contact Us if you have any questions before placing your order