Claddagh Design St Patrick’s Day Ard Anam Cara Competition
Terms And Conditions
- Open to worldwide entries aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Moylan Works t/a Claddagh Design
- One entry per person per social media channel (3 entries). Entrants must complete the competition by entering the requested details on the Claddagh Design Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram page which can be found at www.facebook.com/claddaghdesign www.twitter.com/claddaghdesign www.instagram.com/claddaghdesign
- The prize is 1 x Claddagh Design Sterling Silver Ard Anam Cara Pendant. This prize includes a sterling silver chain and worldwide delivery. The winner can request a personalized inscription on this pendant if they wish to do so.
- The competition is live from Friday 1st March 2019 and will end at midnight (Irish Time) on 16th March 2019. All correctly completed entries received during this time will be entered into the prize draw.
- The promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed, damaged or not included in the prize draw for technical reasons.
- No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- 1 winner will be selected at random from all entries across the three social media channels, and notified by the social media channel their entry was relieved by. The winner will be notified by Sunday 17th March and must claim their prize by 30th March 2019, otherwise the winner will forfeit their prize and a re-draw to select an alternate winner will take place.
- Claddagh Design will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and the winners consent to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the promoter.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules or the prize draw, the decision of Claddagh Design shall be final.
- No alternative prize available. No cash alternative. Prize non-transferable. No purchase necessary.
- The winner’s details will be available from Friday 1st April 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Claddagh Design, The Hermitage, Macroom, Cork, Ireland.
- Claddagh Design reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Participation in Claddagh Design competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
- Claddagh Design does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- Promoter: Claddagh Design, The Hermitage, Macroom, Cork, Ireland.